Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What More Is There To Say

Habari all,
I am doing very well and school is going well and that’s all I need to tell you. G











Just kidding,
Yes as I said before and said in other posts I am and still am doing very well. I think I have gotten over the malaria medicine that was playing with my mind. Not completely over it by almost. I school is getting easier and easier day by day. Our teacher has been away lately because of a death in his family so we have really not done much. Graham has arrived safely. It is lovely to see him and to thank him for all the stuff he brought for us. A Catan expansion and tons of reading materials. The guardian, Globe , New York Times, and so on. I found a ad in the Guardian that was about a contest to make the best Home movie. I am going to create a movie about Muheza. Wish me luck. If you want to find out more about it go to www.theguardian.co.uk/canonfreecording. It has been quite rainy here and we had to get picked up from school early because it was too hard to ride in. We are getting very strong on our bikes even if it feels like they are going to fall apart underneath you. I will write again soon. Send me emails. G

2 comments:

Uncle Greg [WSM (r)] said...

Hi Griff,
I love your postings.
If your movie is as outstanding as your blog postings you'll win first place for sure.
I miss you and love you.
I'm glad you are better - not for your sake but for mine. Your postings almost made ME puke.
Give my love to Sy, Graham (tell him the Senators suck), Dad, Mom, Sally and Rose.
Love Uncle Greg [WSM (r)]

Unknown said...

Did you get the ministicks??? That was your uncle Greg's brillant idea. Did you get the skittles? That was mine. Make sure you share them with Graham. I forgot to send him some. love shauna