Saturday, October 25, 2008

More info about me

Hello All you who read my blog.
Rose and I have been talking about our blogging saying that when you are typing your blog it is like a private diary that you just go let out to the world. Funny that. We have bogged down the cloths fundi (mechanic) over the past few days with Graham and his stuff for Leslie and all of Momís and Rose Pants. I got Pin striped pants in the market and I am getting them turned up on the bottom. I am picking up Swahili pretty fast. I have an ear for the numbers and I am doing my own Swahili in class. Rose has been uploading lower quality pictures, so I will start trying that. The internet is just not fast enough for a good quality pictures. Rose has two weeks left to be my IT teacher. She is stressing out that she still has to do Excel Spread-sheeting. Rose has just started a time management book that she realized that if she didnít start it now she would not finish it on the trip. Bad Time management!!!! I just finished my third book of the trip. AIRBORN for all you who have already read it. I loved it. I couldnít put it down. Sal and Rose have a very efficient bike that I am eyeing for when they leave. I know I am terrible. We took the day off on Friday to say goodbye to Graham. It was sad to see him leave. Luckily we still have two more weeks with Sal and Rose. Simon is quickly doing his math to catch up to me since I have been doing it at school. He is always competing. I was looking at facebook last night and saw holly had said ëíyou have Internet!!!íí I hope all realize that we doo have internet it is just very slow and hard to get a chance to use it. That's all. Hope you are all well and I will talk soon. G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Griff,

I googled your blog to finally find it. Great reading material indeed. Sounds like an awesome time.

Now I need to find everyone else's to read.

Philippe and Mic are out deer hunting at the moment. I just got home from Toronto where I saw Patrick for tea yesterday. He is great.

Have you made friends at school? Soccer player buddies??

Love all around to you all, Auntie Sarah