Saturday, October 11, 2008

hello all

Habari Canada and some other countries.
I am doing really well. I think I have gotten over my sickness which is a big relief to me. I had to many sleepless nights that I lost count. Glad that is over. It is very rainy here with tons of huge rain storms. Like today it rained all day. Lots of Catan was played. For those of you that haven’t heard sy got a game from Sal and Rose for his birthday. It is called The Settlers of Catan. It is so addicting. We just finished a game like 10 minutes ago. I have won 3 of 8 games. School is going well but the academics are super simple. They are just finishing percentages which I did like 2 years ago. I asked the sister about the corporal punishment and she said she would deal with it. I hope I don’t have to worry about that any more. Sy and I got marbles after school on Thursday. We a getting rather good at it.. I think Simon is cheating he says not. Email is very slow or down so it is hard to stay connected. Rose and Sal are doing well and we all can’t wait to see Graham tomorrow!!! My snail mail address is
c/o Dr.Leah Norgrove
Hospitali Teule
Private Bag
Muheza, Tanga District
Tanzania

3 comments:

norgrove said...

Hi Griff -- We're so glad you're well again! What an experience that must have been. At least you got to do the fabulous snorkeling. Love, Bop and Charline

Wenstob said...

Hey Griff, sucks about the sickness. Sounds like the resort was like camping? The fish sound soo cool. Hope you don't have more vomit stories!!

Wenstob

erik the red said...

Hi Griff, glad yur feelin better. fabulous job sharing your amazing adventures with us all. thank you! amelia wanted you to know she broke a bone in her wrist falling from a horse but the (now stinky) cast comes off tomorrow. yey. love to you all. Claire...p.s. what does puked up octopus actually look like anyway?