Friday, October 10, 2008

The bad night

Dad said I should right a little thing for my blog about my terrible sick night at Peponi resort. It may get a little graphic for some people. No just kidding! Please enjoy a in-depth picture of my night at Peponi.

I bet I can speak for a lot of people in saying I hate nausea. I hate the feeling of puking or vomiting for those more in to the big words. In this essay I am going to give you in depth feeling of what it was like for me on the night of October 4th I was up all night with cramps, nausea, loose poops, hallucinations, puking and a couple of other things.
At diner I started feeling weird. I was truly bummed because I had ordered octopus and was looking forward to it. Once everyone had completed his or her meal I was still feeling uneasy so we headed back to the tent.
I have to warn you that I am only writing what I remember so don’t blame me if there are big gaps in the information. I remember only a small portion of the night and I will tell it to my best memory. Now where was I, oooo yes the tent. Now that we have returned to the tent and I was lying down I was starting to feel a little better. Dad read aloud and then it hit. I felt almost immediately that I was going to puke bit I didn’t. I decided to sit outside to get some fresh air. Dad came out to because he knew what I had and was worried I would get confused. Just to be safe he sat with me. I realized that he knew what I had and I had no idea. I was so confused. I was feeling quite hot and needed a cool shower. Together we walked to the bathroom and I cooled off. Ahh. Much better. After that I realized that I was not going to be able to stay at the tent so we headed to Sal and Rose’s banda. We tried to sleep of even rest because the mozies weren’t that bad and we didn’t want to disturb S and R. At this time I wasn’t really having nausea but more stomach cramps now. I was quite hard for me to sleep and I knew I couldn’t do it. I just lay awake feeling…weird.
I remember later on being positive that the monkeys were coming out but I was wrong. It was just a leaf. I finally puked at about 12:00am. I ran to a near by ditch and let….I would recommend not eating or drinking for a little bit because this next section gets quite in-depth…At the rail everything went. The octopus, the salad, the sprite. What a waste of food. I felt much better after doing this but here my mind goes blank on what happened for a few minutes. I don’t remember anything until my Dad returns with a bottle of water to swish my mouth out. When I woke he had walked past the tent and was dancing around because he had stepped on a ant hill and was getting bitten. After I saw him with the ants I was positive for the rest of the night that there was ants crawling all over me.
Then the rain began. It sounded like someone had a knob and was turning it up and down and up and down. It went on for about and hour and when it finished the breeze died down so we knew we would have to return to the tent because the mozies would start biting again. We slowly made our way back to the tent to the sound of a bird that was like a baby getting punched. I know very weird. At the tent the breeze came up again and I sat outside until finally I feel asleep in my dad’s arms and slept like a baby still eight, This is pretty much all I remember. This was a very weird night. For more in-depth stories like this one keep checking my blog.
Griff

No comments: