Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween ( you couldn't tell it here)

At times I feel it is good that I am having a very easy time at school or I would be very tired at the the end of a week. I know that it is not the end of the week yet but as I sit here sewing together my Halloween costume I think how these people go there entire life with out collecting candy for a full day and then finally fishing it all weeks later. I know it is such a “Americanized” thing but I am struggling not to be able to do it this year. NOT! It is always good to take a break from something you love eve if it is Halloween. Any way. All the really big news is I saw bug with a cool diesign on the back and that is really all I have done. NOT again!
Lets see the big news is Amb finally won his first Catan game after what seems to be like 50 games. Mom comment that this was just like poker got a little to personal. Haha. Sy and I seem to be coming home with lots more marbles them when we lleft for school which in the scheme of things is a good thing. I hope. We have tabs for kids who owe us marbles. Can’t get ripped off. I finished my entry movie and sent it off with graham so hopefully he will enter it with his Potters Bar address that he got when he was on his gap year to enter it. Cross your fingers. Can’t get my hopes up though. It was fun to do anyway.
Graham showed us some faster ways to get internet and that has worked quite well. We are now able to connect quite frequently. Thank god. I love the market here. It has a great atmosphere. It is just lovely to be in.
I bet now by the timwe I post this it will be Halloween. Ooooooohhhhhh
Later. g

No comments: